- A healthy meal plan
- No sugar added recipes
- Nutrition tips
- Daily challenges
Breakdown of this eBook:
- Day 1: Learn About Sugar
- Day 2: Hidden Sources of Sugar
- Day 3: How to Beat Sugar Cravings
- Day 4: No Sugar Added Sample Meal Plan
- Day 5: Don’t Use Sugar as a Reward
- Day 6: What to Eat When Craving Sweets
- Day 7: Get Enough Sleep
- Day 8: How to Balance Your Plate
- Day 9: Eat a Protein Packed Breakfast
- Day 10: How to Read Food Labels
- Day 11: Salt Cravings vs. Sugar Cravings
- Day 12: Rethink Your Drink
- Day 13: A Glimpse Into Mindful Eating
- Day 14: What to Do After the Challenge
This eBook is NON-BRANDED and does not include Author Info.
“This challenge is AMAZING!! The content is absolutely AWESOME, and working with the author through of a couple of hiccups has been MORE than helpful, so very kind and accommodating!!
This booklet is extremely professional. It is evident that a great deal of time and effort was put in to develop this program!! I can’t wait to share with my clients!!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.
Leave a reply Cancel reply
You may also like
The Glycemic Index concept can be a bit confusing to teach due to its inherent variabilities. Despite these variabilities, if used correctly, it can be a powerful tool to teach…
Everything to Know About Nutrition in 9 Pages“This has transformed and simplified my counseling practice! Plus, it’s totally adaptable to anyone’s lifestyle and food preferences.” Regina Elson , RDLoaded with…
Simple and easy-to-understand, this front-and-back handout gives patients four practical tips on how to better manage their blood sugar. It is best understood when the RD walks the patient through…