Are your clients asking about the gut microbiome and ways to support their gut health? Are you looking for a presentation with information that your clients actually want to know?
Searching for “gut health” online yields over a billion results as interest and research on the gut microbiome has skyrocketed in the last ten years. As such, it has gained appreciation for its critical impact on human health, from immune function to glucose metabolism to cognitive function. With so much information available, it can feel daunting to know where to start. This presentation will provide an introductory overview to the gut microbiome and its role in supporting health. It also defines the difference between pre-, pro-, post-, and synbiotics, as well as the effect of dietary components on gut health.
I’ve done the research so you don’t have to!
This presentation provides research-backed, easy-to-read information on what the gut microbiome is and its connection to nutrition, as well as top foods and realistic lifestyle habits to support proper gut health functioning. Your audience will leave with practical advice on how to support their gut health and digestive wellness, including a number of gut-loving meal and snack ideas!
What will your audience learn?
- A 6-slide overview defining the gut microbiome and a “healthy GI system,” the impact of the gut on health, and health conditions associated with gut health.
- Definitions and differences between probiotics, prebiotics, postbiotics, and synbiotics as well as supportive research
- Food sources for pro- and prebiotics, as well as easy ideas for meals and snacks
- Ways to support your gut health with specific dietary factors
- PowerPoint format
- Title slide + 1 contents slide + 1 introduction slide + 23 information slides + 3 reference slides + 1 thank you/contact information slide
- Non-branded! You have the ability to use your company’s name and logo
- High quality images
- Script for presenting this PowerPoint is not provided
INSTANT DOWNLOAD: Once you purchase this item, it will be available for instant download from RD2RD.
LICENSE: You may not share, sell, or distribute the file.
© 2020 Real Good Nutrition LLC. Real Good Nutrition LLC retains all rights to the design and file.
Because this is a digital file, no refunds will be made.
Slides are very professional-looking and packed with information. The only reason I gave it 4 instead of 5 stars is because I would have liked a script or facilitator’s guide to the slides. But if you know gut health really well, these slides are well-done and can save you lots of time.
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.