Are you looking to take your practice to the next level? It can be frustrating when it seems like our clients are making slow or even no progress. What if there was a tool to make this easier?
Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT) has been proven to be effective in producing changes in both knowledge and behaviors. Get my resource that will provide you with an overview of CBT and guide you on how to implement this into a session.
This comprehensive practice resource will help you see measurable results in your treatment goals.
- 6 pages worksheets for clients
- 5 page clinician resource guide
- 3 training videos including case studies applying CBT
Client Worksheets (6 pages) include:
- A page to help differentiate thoughts from feelings
- A handout to identify and change an automatic thought
- A handout to argue the evidence
- A handout to identify alternative coping strategies
Clinician Resource (5 pages) features:
- An introduction to the theory of Cognitive Behavior Therapy
- Practical ways to implement Cognitive Behavior Therapy into an introductory and follow-up session
- Sample negative thought patterns
- Methods to promote a cognitive shift (how to help change a negative thought)
Training Videos (25 minutes):
- This video demonstration provides an overview of how to implement CBT within the dietitian’s scope of practice.
- Provides case studies using a variety of client problems
- Demonstrates how to use the handouts from the Cognitive Behavior Therapy Worksheet resource
Purchasing these resources as a bundle saves you more than 20% over purchasing individually.
You must log in to submit a review.