10 pages are made up of individual handouts covering the following topics. Handouts are large font, visual, clear and precise, informative and unique to Food Fitness First.
- Autoimmune Diseases. What is it and what are some types?
- Coping with a Recent Diagnosis. Helpful tips on how to be successful.
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease. General Go-To’s and Caution Food Lists.
- Tips for Managing Crohn’s Disease.
- List of good foods when managing Crohn’s Disease.
- List of trigger foods when managing Crohn’s Disease.
- High and Low Fiber Foods (pictures of foods only – very visual).
- Foods High in Iron (pictures and words of foods – very visual).
- Lists of Inflammatory and Anti-Inflammatory Foods.
- Lists of High and Low Pesticide Residue Foods: Buying Organic Produce.
You must log in to submit a review.