The #1 resource for anyone feeding or working with a picky eater with food texture aversions, this bundle includes over 300 sensory-friendly nutritious foods for kids who struggle to eat.
These lists are for you if:
- You created a perfect healthy snack list. Only to have your client tell you their child won’t eat a single food on it.
- You’d love to suggest a protein that isn’t a chicken nugget.
- You spend hours creating menus to match a child’s specific texture preferences.
- You’d love to boost variety in a child’s diet, but you’re stuck racking your brain for nutritious options.
- You’re frustrated of hearing “but he won’t eat that.”
- You don’t know what protein to possibly offer a child who only eats crunchy foods.
After making dozens of food lists to match the texture preferences and sensory food aversions of the picky eaters I work with, I created the Sensory Protein Guide and Ultimate Sensory Snack Guide – complete lists of nutritious options for kids’ most common sensory preferences.
These are must-have resources if you work with picky eaters, problem feeders, or kids with oral-motor delays, autism, or sensory processing disorder. Finally hundreds of foods they can actually eat.
The Sensory Foods Handbook contains:
- The Ultimate Sensory Snack Guide featuring:
- Over 200 snack ideas
- At least 30 suggestions for each of kids’ 8 most preferred tastes and textures: crunchy, soft, sweet, salty, smooth, high sensory (big taste or texture), warm, and cold
- At home and on-the-go options
- And more!
- The Sensory Protein Guide featuring:
- 100 healthy protein ideas
- Vegetarian and vegan options
- Tips, tricks, and more
You must log in to submit a review.