This quick, one page, personalizable resource suited for private practice RDs & their clients explains
- When to Check Blood Sugars
- Goal Ranges (per ADA’s 2021 Standards of Care)
- High Blood Sugar Symptoms
- Low Blood Sugar Symptoms
- How to Treat a Low
This handout includes:
- 1 Type 1/Type 2 Handout with defined blood glucose goal ranges
- 1 Gestational Handout with defined blood glucose goal ranges
- 1 Personalizable Handout without defined blood glucose goal ranges
This handout makes for a terrific resource to keep on the fridge for easy access so your clients (and their family members) know what to do when experiencing high/low blood sugars & their symptoms.
Ways to Personalize:
- Check Boxes by When to Check Blood Sugars
- Define an Individual’s Blood Glucose Goal Ranges Based on Age, Hypoglycemia Risk, and Other Considerations
You May Also Enjoy:
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.