A ready-made, clinically proven Food Plan for a 4-6-week Elimination Diet -the gold standard for systematically identifying foods that may be associated with your client’s symptoms.
Symptoms can show up in the GI tract as well as systemically such as in joints, skin, sinuses, cardiovascular system, cognition, and mood. The companion Food Reintroduction Tracker (sold separately) can help your client track these symptoms when performing systematic food reintroduction challenges after the elimination period.
The Elimination Diet Food Plan removes the most commonly identified allergenic food triggers – gluten, dairy, eggs, soy, corn, shellfish and peanuts during the elimination phase. The Food Plan lists these and related foods and also extensively details what foods within each category the client can eat to illustrate the bounty of nutrient-dense choices available to freely consume during this period.
Food categories include:
- Protein – animal and plant
- Vegetables – starchy and non-starchy
- Fruits by color
- Herbs and Spices
- Fats and Oils
- Nuts and Seeds
- Dairy alternatives
Information for your clients:
The Elimination Diet is a personal experiment to understand how food currently affects your physiology.
Food sensitivities are dynamic and therefore not all foods that you are reacting to need to be avoided long term.
The Elimination diet benefits:
- Lightens the load of known inflammatory foods that provoke the immune system.
- Permits incredible healing for the gut.
- Can lower your overall reactivity to food (increase tolerance)
- Can be customized with additional reactive foods from testing or as guided by your practitioner
- Paves the way for a healthier eating pattern – becomes self-reinforcing as you feel better.
You must log in to submit a review.