- 52 slides (49 slides with content) ready to educate your runners and triathletes about how nutrition relates to their sport.
- This presentation covers carbohydrates, protein, fat, hydration, electrolytes, calcium, vitamin D, and iron as it pertains to endurance sports.
- Macronutrients are discussed with details including how much, when, and why they are needed as they relate to endurance nutrition. Sample calculations included.
- Sample menu included with proper distribution of macronutrients.
- Instructions for sweat test with a sample of how to complete it.
You must log in to submit a review.