Do any or all of these scenarios feel familiar:
- Are you using your checkbook balance to monitor the financial success of your business?
- Do you really know how much income vs outcome your business is doing?
- When someone asks what is your biggest income earner, do you really know what that is?
- Do you know what your total income for the prior year was to set goals for the future?
- Do you know which insurance companies owe you reimbursement payments?
- Has tax season been a nightmare for you and your business?
- Wish you could hire a bookkeeper, but not in the budget at this time?
If you’re not currently using a formal system of tracking your finances, it’s time to start. As a business owner, it’s important to track where the money is coming from – and where it’s going. This Excel document helps to monitor your business’s profits and losses. For those who accept reimbursement, this document will also help to track payments and assess profits and turnaround time from insurance companies. A tutorial video has also been provided to help learn how to use the document for easy tracking.
I personally have used this document since starting my business and it has been one of the best tools I created for myself!
- Tracking reimbursement from insurance companies
- Outstanding client payments
- Organized by income streams
- Track steady and variable costs each month
- Account for larger monthly expenses
- Monitor your outstanding payments
Summary Cover Sheet:
- Single page document to share with accountant, financial planners, and other professionals about the state of your business
- All formulas already entered – calculates automatically
- Calculates total income and outcome by source
- Calculates net profit by month and annually
- Excel document with formulas entered
- Tutorial “Getting Started” Video
This document can also be used to project future income, plan upcoming projects, or establish goals to earn desired monthly/annual income.
You must log in to submit a review.