This workbook is for anyone who is looking to find a way to better organize their sessions, increase client retention, and extend billable hours while decreasing non-billable hours. I know what it feels like to not have a direction for your sessions as you’re getting started. You know you can help the patients and that you need to find a way to get a full hour 3-6 times with each patient in order to help them and make money, which can seem overwhelming! I had to come up with my flow on my own which took years to develop. Instead of spending years like I did, don’t reinvent the wheel and use my guide!
What it is:
- A workbook that will guide you in your first session and provide a space for goal setting in each session
- An organizational tool for goal setting.
- Patient education for goal setting.
- Decreased non-billable hours.
- Increased billable hours.
- Encourages patient retention.
- Increased session organization.
- Sets a flow for your sessions.
- Patient education about goal setting
- Journal space for your patients to write their objectives and their purpose
- Session blocks for you to write the goals you set during each session
- A guide for you, the dietitian, to help you get the most out of this workbook for your clients
- A dietitian’s guide to using the workbook
- Eliminated my branding making it more adaptable to your practice
- Expanded patient education
- Clearly marked space for goal setting in each session
This was not what I pictured from the description. The explanation is crammed on one page and the last 2 pages provide room to write TEN goals-way too many. Also has business branding that cannot be changed. I agree that there needs to be photos of products we’re buying to make informed purchase decisions. I may use some concepts of this to create my own, but most likely will just build off of what I had already. I was just trying to simplify my work load today.
1 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Did you find this review helpful?
You must log in to submit a review.