If you’re feeling overwhelmed and a little all over the place with some of your more complicated clients, you need this book and set of treatment protocols.
This is the ultimate resource on functional nutrition, gut health, and fixing complex health problems at the root. There is a lot of research out there; it is now all compiled into one guidebook. Complimentary protocols provide a treatment roadmap for 14 health conditions.
Whether you’re new to functional nutrition or an old pro, this eBook and set of 14 treatment protocols is a must-have for anyone who wants to successfully resolve their clients’ problems.
From the ebook, you’ll learn:
- The 3 root causes of most conditions and diagnoses and how to fix them, for good.
- The brain gut connection.
- The hormone gut connection.
- The ins and outs of how stress effects the body.
- The most extensive details on the 5R protocol, step by step.
- A complete guide to elimination diets.
- A comprehensive collection of information on the microbiome and leaky gut.
- The total skinny on probiotics, fermented foods, prebiotics, and polyphenols, including recipes.
- Mindset pep talks to give your clients.
- A complete guide to supplements for the gut and the 5Rs, including brands, dosing, and more.
- Case studies to see how it all fits together.
With the eBook you’ll:
- Learn how to design a treatment plan that works.
- Learn the secrets that have gotten 100s of my clients singing my praises from the rooftops.
- Feel confident and know how to help your clients.
Complete Set of 14 Nutrition Treatment Protocols
We all know the confusion and frustration that comes with starting new treatment plans from scratch, or trying to wander through multiple sources for answers. Well, search no more! My protocols have been designed with a compilation of the most effective strategies and current research, as well as my own experience with 100’s of clients.
Each protocol is mindfully crafted as a roadmap for a specific health condition.
You will get:
- Dietary guidelines and suggestions
- Supplements for treatment
- Lifestyle changes
- Testing considerations, co-morbidity considerations, and other details to be aware of with a patient with the condition
This complete set of 14 treatment protocols includes the health conditions listed below. Purchased individually, these protocols are $195. To purchase/view details about an individual protocol, click the specific health condition.
- Clostridium difficile infection
- Anxiety and depression
- Crohn’s disease
- Lyme disease
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- Post-viral infection
- Small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO)
- Ulcerative colitis
- HPA axis dysfunction
- H Pylori
This is the ultimate how-to framework for helping your clients improve their gut health in a logical, step-by-step process.
It breaks down the 5-R functional nutrition protocol in the context of gut health, and helps you figure out what to do with your clients to help them HEAL and finally feel better. It is an exclusive combination of a complete guidebook and comprehensive treatment protocols.
The ebook and treatment protocols are sold separately at a price of $222. This set is a savings of more than 20%!
Below is a sample page from a protocol to show you how the content is organized and structure/details. Each protocol is custom for the condition, but follows the same general layout.
EBook contents should have been hyperlinks, and searchable. Just because it is a pdf file does not make it eBook or user friendly. Finally, it lacks 90% characteristics of eBook.
1 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Did you find this review helpful?
You must log in to submit a review.
Leave a reply Cancel reply
You may also like
Have you had a difficult time communicating leaky gut syndrome to your patients? Most people know it's important but may not clearly know how it pertains to them personally. This…
There are tens of thousands of published research articles on gut health but do you have the time to sift through them to find the best?Here are 300+ published citations…