Are your clients asking you about ways to take care of their heart health? Are you looking for a presentation with information that your clients actually want to know?
I’ve done the research so you don’t have to!
This presentation provides research-backed, easy-to-read information on heart disease, including statistics, surprising risk factors, and labs your audidence needs to know. They’ll walk away with tangible tips for what they can do today to take care of their heart and vascular health.
What will your audience learn?
- A 5-slide overview on the prevalence, statistics and complications of heart disease
- Detailed information on risk factors (inlcuding 5 surprising factors!), including updated statistics on stress during the pandemic as a new risk
- 2 slides full of heart health-related lab values to know
- A spotlight on hypertension, including prevalence, risk factors, and prevention an management solutions including a detailed overview of low-sodium diets and the DASH Diet
- 7 slides jam-packed with how to follow a heart healthy diet, including meal and snack ideas and specific foods to include
- 5 tangible goals your audience can make today to achieve better heart health, including detailed advice on label reading, exercise, diet, and stress management
- PowerPoint format with 53 total slides
- Title slide & introduction slides + 44 information slides + 4 reference slides + 1 thank you/contact information slide
- Non-branded! You have the ability to use your company’s name and logo as well as edit everything in the presentation as you’d like
- High quality images
- Script for presenting this PowerPoint is not provided – very limited notes available
INSTANT DOWNLOAD: Once you purchase this item, it will be available for instant download from RD2RD.
LICENSE: You may not share, sell, or distribute the file.
© 2022 Real Good Nutrition LLC. Real Good Nutrition LLC retains all rights to the design and file.
Because this is a digital file, no refunds will be made.
I needed a presentation that was both professional and appropriate for employee education on heart health. This PPT definitely delivered, and was worth the money.
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.