High Protein Snacks HANDOUT
High protein foods are used to help individuals who are not able to get enough protein in their diet or have a higher protein need.
Some people need help getting more protein
People may need more protein for a variety of reasons:
- They are unable to meet the RDA for protein
- Increased needs due to wounds, illness, injury, or recovery
- Athlete or individual working on increasing muscle mass
- Older adult or individual being treated for malnutrition.
This FREE Handout can help!
This FREE High Protein Snacks handout can help you educate your patient with easy and healthy high protein snack ideas. It features colorful photos, portion sizes, and protein estimates for each snack.
Be sure to check out my other resources!
If you find this FREE handout helpful, be sure to check out my High Protein Foods SERIES which includes 3 client education handouts: high protein food list, shopping list, and meal planner!
This is everything your clients will need to plan and implement the education you provide. This High Protein Foods SERIES is only $9.99 and complements this freebie perfectly!
Also be sure to check out my other products listed below. I offer a free product for every premium paid product. Your support is so appreciated!
- High Fiber Snacks Handout (FREE)
- High Protein Snacks Handout (FREE)
- High Calorie Snacks Handout (FREE)
- High Calorie SHAKES Handout (FREE)
- High Calorie SMOOTHIES Handout (FREE)
- Resources for End of Life Care (FREE)
- Low Cost Dental Care Options Handout Template (FREE)
- Top 5 Tips to Pass the CSG Exam (FREE)
- High Fiber Foods SERIES ($9.99)
- High Protein Foods SERIES ($9.99)
- High Calorie Foods SERIES ($9.99)
- High Calorie SHAKES e-Cookbook ($19.99)
- Oral Health in Seniors SERIES ($12.99)
- Nutrition and Hydration at End of Life BUNDLE ($19.99)
- Colonoscopy Diet Prep SERIES ($9.99)
- Warfarin Diet BUNDLE ($9.99)
Thank you so much for this free download! My patients seeking weight loss and DM management will love it.
Finally a visual guide that offers more than the typical peanut butter and protein powder!! Yes, those are here, but nicely pictured on whole grain bread and with a glass of milk. The visuals look so attractive and appealing – something our vulnerable folks that need a high protein diet really need. I started using this handout TODAY!!!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.
Leave a reply Cancel reply
You may also like
My Fuel Mix™ Protein List, client handout, client worksheet, meal planning, macronutrients, shopping list, shopping guide$8.95
Does your mind ever go blank when your client asks you for examples of protein options?With this simple list, you will have a variety of foods that are good sources…
High Calorie SHAKES e-CookbookA cookbook for older adults experiencing unintended weight loss.This is a full color e-cookbook with both education and recipes to stop unintended weight loss and promote weight gain in older adults. This cookbook…
High Protein Food SERIES High protein foods are used to help individuals who are not able to get enough protein in their diet or have a higher protein need.Some people…