Do you work as an RD in ED treatment settings or private practice? Have you ever had the question, “what’s the point of snacking, when I just could add XYZ to my meals??”
Working with clients in eating disorder recovery on adding snacks to their daily routines can be challenging! Dietitians can build rapport and trust with clients in recovery through providing them with thorough, and interactive options on how to personalize their snacks in order to build them into their daily plans.
This comprehensive How-To Guide, provides:
- Education on:
- How snacking promotes ED recovery
- The purpose of why snacks are encouraged in a recovery focused meal plan
- Self-Reflection/Self-Discovery workbook pages with questions for clients to work through either with RD guidance or on their own!
- Snack Ideas for each food group!
Practice Note: *Walking through this guide 1:1 with a client takes between 60-90 minutes.
- This contains a downloadable PDF file.
- Product contains 7 total pages, which includes cover page, and resource page.
LICENSE: You may not share, sell or distribute these files to others. Printed files are permitted for use with clients in individual or group sessions only. By purchasing and using this file, you agree to include copyright information on all pages. You may not remove copyright information.
SOCIAL MEDIA: Should you decide to use any content from this resource to create social media images, please give credit to the creator and tag me (@nutritrain_rd) as the source.
©2021 NutriTrain, LLC. Nutrition Resources. NutriTrain, LLC retains all rights to the design and files.
Because this includes digital files, no refunds will be made.
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.