An interactive 60+ page workbook that discusses the principles of intuitive eating, with a strong focus on understanding and recognizing hunger and fullness, and why these principles are important for establishing a positive relationship with food and how clients can work to build on them.
This is a great guide for beginners looking to understand more about intuitive eating, and also practitioners looking to offer prompts and easy-to-understand exercises to clients.
Some of the topics covered include:
- How dieting interferes with hunger
- Why we’re scared of hunger cues
- Exploring the guilt and shame around hunger
- The hunger scale
- Journaling questions around hunger, fullness and guilt
- Different types of hunger
- Snack guide for matching your hunger
- Emotional Eating and Stress FAQ and how hunger plays into them
- Different inner food voices and how they play into hunger and food choices
- What if you have no hunger cues?
- What can disrupt hunger?
- Understanding fullness vs. satisfaction – what’s the difference?
- How to tell if you’re eating enough
- How portion sizes do and don’t play into hunger/fullness
- How to handle more hunger after you finish eating
- Gentle nutrition
- Applications to real-life situations (strict jobs where you can eat at certain times, snacks before/after workouts, what if you’re not hungry, etc)
- Hunger tips for athletes
- What is “normal eating” and what does it look like?
*Note – this copy is branded with my name and logo. If you’d like a white-listed, unbranded canvas template that you can customize for your practice, see this listing.
Users who purchased How to Simplify Hunger, Fullness and Intuitive Eating: A Complete Guide For Those Looking to Improve Their Relationship with Food, also purchased:
Love how detailed the ebook is and the various checklists. My favorite is identifying your hunger. I use it with many of my clients.
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.
Leave a reply Cancel reply
You may also like
Have you ever found yourself sitting with a client and suddenly realizing that they need help navigating their emotions surrounding meals but you don’t have the resources to guide them?…
This is a great introduction to Intuitive Eating and the principle of honoring hunger. At your next speaking opportunity, rather than just talking about what Intuitive Eating is, give your…
3 Day Hunger Check Log. Use this tool with clients to encourage Mindful Eating practices and identify body signals of hunger and fullness. Great activity and talking point during lectures. …