Do you notice yourself:
- Eating to uncomfortable fullness and/or not eating until you are starving?
- Not knowing if you are hungry and/or full?
- Being scared of feeling hunger or fullness cues?
With diet culture, we start relying on external cues when it comes to food and forget about our physical cues. This Hunger and Fullness Cues Handout provides you with 5 tips to recognize and tune into your hunger and fullness cues.
These handout (plus FREE hunger and fullness scale) will help you:
- Differentiate between hunger and fullness cues
- Begin to acknowledge cues and use them during mealtime
- Celebrate your cues and show yourself compassion
You must log in to submit a review.