The RDN’s Ultimate Guide to Managing Constipation in Patients with Ulcerative Colitis
Did you know that nearly half of all patients with ulcerative colitis will experience constipation? And they will need your help!
Addressing constipation in patients with active UC presents its own challenges because rarely can patients tolerate high-fiber diets.
With this 21-page guide, you will become an expert in helping your patients with ulcerative colitis manage this complicated symptom.
- An introduction to those with ulcerative colitis most likely to report feelings of constipation and what symptoms should you be on the lookout for.
- Insight into the RDN’s role in helping patients with active and inactive ulcerative colitis overcome constipation.
- Two beautiful and user-friendly lists of IBD-friendly fruits and vegetables that you can share with your patients.
- A hydration cheat sheet made specifically for people with ulcerative colitis
- Diet alone doesn’t always fix the constipation! So you’ll get access to 5 lifestyle modifications to review with your patients.
- Four delicious constipation-fighting recipes to help fight constipation in patients with ulcerative colitis.
- A customizable and handy goal sheet to fill out with your patient. You can add your own website and info!
- Real-life case studies with examples of how RDNs helped their patients with ulcerative colitis improve their constipation when no one else could!
- Answers to frequently asked questions from patients with ulcerative colitis and constipation.
Don’t miss these clinical resources for IBD nutrition care.
The RDN’s Ultimate Guide to Mediterranean-Style Eating for Patients with Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis – click here for more details.
Eating with IBD, The Essentials – click here for more details.
IBD Nutrition Assessment Form – click here for more details.
You must log in to submit a review.
Leave a reply Cancel reply
You may also like
IBD Nutrition: The RDN’s Ultimate Guide to Mediterranean-Style Eating for Crohn’s and Ulcerative Colitis$19.99
The RDN’s Ultimate Guide to Mediterranean-Style Eating for Patients with Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative ColitisOne effective and popular dietary approach among people with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) is a Mediterranean…
A guide to help RDNs quickly identify what foods are OK and not OK on well-known IBD diets: The Specific Carbohydrate Diet, IBD-AID, Low FODMAP, Crohn’s Disease Exclusion Diet, Autoimmune Paleo,…
Here at Wellness by Food, we recognize how food impacts the body’s ability to heal. That’s why we’ve combined our clinical experience from working with thousands of IBD patients plus…