Entertain and teach your audience with a game of Intuitive Eating Nutrition Jeopardy!
This game will last 30-45 minutes.
This file contains the PowerPoint presentation complete with theme music and other sound features, as well as a Word document with all of the questions and answers.
Question categories include:
- Facts About Intuitive Eating
- The Body (Example [$400]: Name one effect of consuming too few carbohydrates.)
- Vitamins & Minerals
- Fad Diets
- The Principles of Intuitive Eating (Example [$200]: How many Intuitive Eating principles are there?)
Each category has a $100, $200, $300, $400, and $500 question. There is also one Daily Double and a Final Jeopardy question.
How to Play:
- Divide the group into teams. (2-3 works best)
- Have each team select a spokesperson.
- Have team #1 select a category / value on the board.
- Click the value to be sent to the question.
- Click to start the timer, or set your own amount of time for the team to give an answer.
- Click to reveal the answer, and then click the home to be sent back to the board. Selected questions will turn blue.
- Alternatively, since you have the list of questions and answers, if the team gets the question wrong, you could give the others a chance to steal before clicking to the answer.
- In the “daily double” question, the team can risk any amount they wish, up to their entire total. If their total is less than $500, they can risk up to $500.
- In Final Jeopardy, each team sets their wager before the question is revealed.
- The team with the most points / money at the end wins!
For only a copy of the questions to use somewhere without PowerPoint access, see my RD2RD storefront.
I used this for a Nutrition Group with adult men and women and they loved it!
1 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Did you find this review helpful?
You must log in to submit a review.