Planning for water sufficient for drinking and food preparation in case of an emergency is vital. The plan should be coordinated with and approved by the local disaster preparedness authority. This tip sheet reminds you of the importance of such things as:
- How much water do you need on hand for each person
- How to purify water to make it safe for drinking
- What to do when the power is off and the heat is on
- City water versus bottled water
- Getting water from other sources like food
Lots of information and an easy-to-use repeatable menu.
Be prepared for an emergency using this useful tip sheet package which ensures adequate water supply and hydration in an Emergency as well as providing a repeatable, easy-to-make seven-day disaster menu.
You must log in to submit a review.