Low Cost Dental Care Options for YOUR Community-Handout
A major barrier to accessing dental care for older adults is a lack of insurance and/or finances. Dental care is so important to overall health and nutrition.
The mouth is the first route of nutrition. If an older adult has oral or dental health issues and cannot eat the nutritious foods their body needs, we have a problem.
We can help!
Often times in the every day hustle of life, both seniors and their caregivers may overlook the importance of good oral care. It is up to all of us to help seniors connect the dots to get dental care they need.
Navigating dental resources can be challenging. There is no one-size-fits-all handout, every state & community has different options available.
What is included?
This free resource is a how-to document. It provides instructions on how to create your handout. Website resources to investigate resources in your community. And a templated handout to fill-out and modify as needed.
This is fully editable Word document includes:
- Page 1 – instructions
- Page 2 – handout template
Thank you for supporting seniors
Creating this resource will take some time and energy. But it will be so worth it for the seniors you care for. Please create this, add your information and logo as needed, and share widely!
Let’s help our seniors get the dental care they need.
Be sure to check out my other resources!
If you work with seniors, be sure to check out my Oral health in Seniors Handout Series.
This set of four handouts includes:
- Oral Health in Seniors
- Dry Mouth in Seniors
- Tips for Chewing Problems
- Denture Care for Seniors
Also be sure to check out my other products listed below. I offer a free product for every premium paid product. Your support is so appreciated!
- High Protein Snacks Handout (FREE)
- High Calorie Snacks Handout (FREE)
- High Calorie SHAKES Handout (FREE)
- Resources for End of Life Care (FREE)
- Low Cost Dental Care Options Handout Template (FREE)
- Top 5 Tips to Pass the CSG Exam (FREE)
- High Protein Foods SERIES ($9.99)
- High Calorie Foods SERIES ($9.99)
- High Calorie SHAKES e-Cookbook ($19.99)
- Oral Health in Seniors SERIES ($12.99)
- Nutrition and Hydration at End of Life BUNDLE ($19.99)
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.