Help your clients learn about their satisfaction factor, mindful eating & hunger cues using this handout
As a non-diet and intuitive eating dietitian, I am always walk clients through rediscovering their hunger cues, and exploring their satisfaction factor. So far, I’ve had 100% success rate helping clients identify the pleasure & joy they could experience with food when tuning in to their cues. Whenever I’ve used this activity & exercise, they always come back to me and say how they now feel confident stopping eating foods they no longer enjoy past their satisfaction. SUCCESS!
This CANVA TEMPLATE resource includes:
- Discussion on the different types of hunger
- Introduction to the hunger scale and how to use this tool with image for visual learners
- Introduction to the restrict-binge cycle with image for visual learners
- A 5-minute mindful eating guided exercise
- Reflection questions on the mindful eating guided exercise
BONUS: Included in the template, the Restrict-Binge Cycle which you can edit & download as an independent image to use in your client sessions.
(I print the restrict-binge cycle and laminate it to show it to clients in sessions especially when we’re addressing intuitive eating principles, impact after restriction, night-time eating, binge-eating and/or emotional eating – clients always appreciate it!)
You must log in to submit a review.