You know that your clients need a breakthrough from the mental blocks that are keeping them from their goals. You know that mindful and intuitive eating could be the answer. But the groundswell of social media interest and conversation has only left you feeling confused and wondering if you’re misinterpreting something.
That’s why I created this toolkit – to arm you, the nutrition professional, with the background and tools you need to begin using this in your practice.
The toolkit includes:
- 60-minute presentation for self-study or to deliver to individuals or in workshops
- Speaker notes to reduce your prep time
- A mindful eating workbook to use one-on-one with clients (you can edit the template to include your branding and contact information)
The presentation covers the following objectives:
- Mindful and intuitive eating defined
- The 10 principles of intuitive eating
- How mindful/intuitive eating can help your clients
- Learning how to recognize true hunger vs. emotional hunger
- How to incorporate mindfulness into your practice and everyday life
This presentation is designed to educate, help you showcase your expertise and provide value to potential clients. It can also be modified to use directly with individuals or the general public for a mindful and intuitive eating workshop.
You must log in to submit a review.