Just as meal plans and calorie needs are individualized, so it a client’s exercise level in eating disorder treatment. Exercise can be used as a form of purging (i.e. getting rid of excess calories) or in other inappropriate ways to decrease anxiety surrounding eating, weight, and more. This can be a difficult relationship to repair.
This webinar will increase your confidence in developing and implementing movement guidelines for your clients. Tips for how to help clients build a positive relationship with movement are also discussed.
What’s covered in this video:
- Key differences between a healthy vs. unhealthy relationship with exercise and sports
- How to help clients incorporate movement that is sustainable, enjoyable and healthy
- How to set individualized movement plans for clients
- Identify unique differences in working with athletes/clients involved in sports
- 90 minute webinar
- Copy of accompanying slides
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.