Does your mind ever go blank when your client asks you for examples of protein options?
With this simple list, you will have a variety of foods that are good sources of protein at your fingertips.
The guide includes examples of protein servings from the following categories:
- Nuts & Seeds
- Other plant based foods/ meat alternatives
The power of protein!
It’s been my experience that clients struggle to get enough protein when they are choosing meals and snacks.
I created the My Fuel Mix™ framework as a non-diet approach to meal planning.
My Fuel Mix ™ = Protein + Fat + Carbohydrate
The My Fuel Mix™ Workbook, Meal Planning & Macronutrient Guide includes a section that highlights the importance of prioritizing protein.
Here’s a peek at what’s included in “The Power of Protein” section of the Workbook:
- Protein and The Big Three: how protein impacts hunger, mood, and blood sugar
- Protein Recommendations
- My Fuel Mix™ Recommendations
- Balance, Variety, and Moderation with protein choices
Get a FREE My Fuel Mix™ Protein List when you purchase the My Fuel Mix™ Workbook, Meal Planning & Macronutrient Guide!
DIETITIAN COMPANION for the My Fuel Mix Workbook, Meal planning & Macronutrient Guide
Designed to help you get the most out of using the workbook in your sessions:
- Guidance to help you get started
- Prompts to help you navigate the discussion questions
- Clear steps to help you set goals and create a follow up plan
- What to do when the client doesn’t meet their goal
You must log in to submit a review.