Are you new in Private Practice?
Do you need a Consent Form /HIPAA Form /Privacy Form / Financial Form???
In my practice I try to keep things as simple as possible and consolidate paperwork as much as possible
This is the only form I use for 90% of my patients:
This New Patient Form serves the following functions:
- Collect Demographic Information
- Collect Insurance Information
- Collect Patient’s Doctor Contact Information
- Communicate Late Fees / Cancellation Policy
- Communicate Financial Policy & Billing Information
- Communicate Privacy / HIPAA / Communication Policy
- As a consent for Treatment
It can be fully adapted to your office and your policies. (If you are unsure of what to include in your new patient form you are advised to review it with a lawyer prior to use.)
The form can be used as a printed form, as an email attachment, as a link on your website or uploaded in to your EMR.
|Number of Pages||2|
|Product Terms and Conditions|