Do you see client’s with eating disorders and unsure what to assess? Do you have trouble knowing what specific questions you should be asking them (or have difficulty knowing HOW to ask them)?
Working with clients with eating disorders is much more nuanced compared to the general public. It is important to know what, how and when to ask specific questions. Additionally, many clients have had negative experiences with nutrition professionals in the past. It is equally important to build rapport and trust in addition to gathering information.
What’s covered in this video:
- Overview of the different levels of care in eating disorder treatment
- Learn how to build rapport with clients at initial appointment
- Identify specific questions to ask to understand presenting problems
- Discuss specific eating disorder “red flags” and how to address them
- 60 minute webinar
- Copy of accompanying slides
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.