Learn the essential nutrients to consider when following a vegan diet as a teenager.
The handout includes:
- 4-pages outlining the essential nutrients: iron, calcium, omega-3 fatty acids, zinc, iodine, Vitamin B12, and Vitamin D
- Provides Recommended Daily Amounts (RDA) for each nutrient and some examples of plant foods
- Simple meal ideas for breakfast, lunch, and dinner that can be made at home
What you’ll learn:
- Role of each essential nutrient in our body
- What plant foods provide these essential nutrients
- It is possible to meet all your nutrient needs through a compassionate, vegan lifestyle!
You must log in to submit a review.
Leave a reply Cancel reply
You may also like
A comprehensive guide with valuable information and support to set you up for a successful vegan journey. What you’ll find in the eBook: 32 pages of information about veganism Key…