Learn the essential nutrients to consider when following a vegan diet as a teenager.
The handout includes:
- 4-pages outlining the essential nutrients: iron, calcium, omega-3 fatty acids, zinc, iodine, Vitamin B12, and Vitamin D
- Provides Recommended Daily Amounts (RDA) for each nutrient and some examples of plant foods
- Simple meal ideas for breakfast, lunch, and dinner that can be made at home
What you’ll learn:
- Role of each essential nutrient in our body
- What plant foods provide these essential nutrients
- It is possible to meet all your nutrient needs through a compassionate, vegan lifestyle!
You must log in to submit a review.
Leave a reply Cancel reply
You may also like
Coming up with lunch ideas and making them every day is not easy. Fortunately, once your child hits the tween and teen years, they can generally do most, if not all,…
There is no question. Tweens and teens need snacks.Yet, how many times have you found yourself in the following situations:Your teen snacks a lot but is still always hungry for…
A comprehensive guide with valuable information and support to set you up for a successful vegan journey. What you’ll find in the eBook: 32 pages of information about veganism Key…