Do you work as a sports RD in the university setting, or private practice?
How many times do you make recommendations for “On the Go”, pre/post workout fuel??
Working with clients in sports nutrition requires detail, and the ability to make things personalized!
This comprehensive Guide to On the Go Snacking/Fueling options, provides:
- Instructions for:
- How to Build Your Own “Bite” (Energy Bite)
- How to Build Your Own “Bar” (Energy Bar)
- Recipe for Energy Bites (gluten free, dairy free, nut free, soy free)
- Pre-Workout on the go snack ideas
- Post-Workout on the go snack ideas
Practice Note: *Walking through this guide 1:1 with a client takes between 30-45 minutes.
- This contains a downloadable PDF file.
- Product contains 7 total pages, which includes cover page, and resource page.
LICENSE: You may not share, sell, or distribute the files.
©2019 NutriTrain, LLC. Nutrition Resources. NutriTrain, LLC retains all rights to the design and files.
Because this course includes digital files, no refunds will be made.
You must log in to submit a review.