Do you work as a sports RD in the university setting, or private practice?
How many times do you make recommendations for “On the Go”, pre/post workout fuel??
Working with clients in sports nutrition requires detail, and the ability to make things personalized!
This comprehensive Guide to On the Go Snacking/Fueling options, provides:
- Instructions for:
- How to Build Your Own “Bite” (Energy Bite)
- How to Build Your Own “Bar” (Energy Bar)
- Recipe for Energy Bites (gluten free, dairy free, nut free, soy free)
- Pre-Workout on the go snack ideas
- Post-Workout on the go snack ideas
Practice Note: *Walking through this guide 1:1 with a client takes between 30-45 minutes.
- This contains a downloadable PDF file.
- Product contains 7 total pages, which includes cover page, and resource page.
LICENSE: You may not share, sell or distribute these files to others. Printed files are permitted for use with clients in individual or group sessions only. By purchasing and using this file, you agree to include copyright information on all pages. You may not remove copyright information.
SOCIAL MEDIA: Should you decide to use any content from this resource to create social media images, please give credit to the creator and tag me (@nutritrain_rd) as the source.
©2021 NutriTrain, LLC. Nutrition Resources. NutriTrain, LLC retains all rights to the design and files.
Because this includes digital files, no refunds will be made.
You must log in to submit a review.