Oral Health in Seniors Handout Series
The mouth is the first route of nutrition. If an older adult has oral or dental health issues and cannot eat the nutritious foods their body needs, we have a problem.
Good oral health is important for seniors
Often times in the every day hustle of life, both seniors and their caregivers may overlook the importance of good oral care. As dietitians it is up to us to ensure we talk about the health of the mouth.
This handout series can help you to provide that education and support seniors in their oral health.
This set of four handouts includes:
- Oral Health in Seniors
- Dry Mouth in Seniors
- Tips for Chewing Problems
- Denture Care for Seniors
Each handout includes engaging graphics, relevant education, and easy to understand steps to follow. This information is so important for our seniors and their care givers.
Be sure to check out my FREE resource!
If you work with seniors, be sure to check out my free resource, Low Cost Dental Care Options for YOUR Community- Handout. This free resource is a how-to document. It provides instructions on how to create your own handout. Website resources to investigate resources in your community. And a templated handout to fill-out and modify as needed.
Also be sure to check out my other products listed below. I offer a free product for every premium paid product. Your support is so appreciated!
- High Protein Snacks Handout (FREE)
- High Calorie Snacks Handout (FREE)
- High Calorie SHAKES Handout (FREE)
- Resources for End of Life Care (FREE)
- Low Cost Dental Care Options Handout Template (FREE)
- Top 5 Tips to Pass the CSG Exam (FREE)
- High Protein Foods SERIES ($9.99)
- High Calorie Foods SERIES ($9.99)
- High Calorie SHAKES e-Cookbook ($19.99)
- Oral Health in Seniors SERIES ($12.99)
- Nutrition and Hydration at End of Life BUNDLE ($19.99)
You must log in to submit a review.