Dialysis Bulletin board for Valentine’s Day regarding oral health. Board includes the following points:
- Why your mouth matters.
- “Did you know?”: Bad bacteria increases inflammation and may impact albumin levels
- 6 things to do support oral health: Brush, floss, dentist, limit sugary meals, ice (referring to chewing ice often done by dialysis patients), healthy low sugar snack ideas
- Tips for finding a dentist if you don’t have dental insurance (a common problem for many low income dialysis patients)
- This board has two sections: First, is just slides you can print out and pop up on the board. No cutting required. This is slides 30-46. When you print, select those slide numbers to print. You could then just arrange the pages on your board.
- If you want to recreate the file exactly like the picture, print slides 4-34. Cut, paste, and arrange.
- I think it would be fun to pass out toothbrushes and floss as a Valentine gift for patients with this board. Also could use a real toothbrush and real floss as props on the board.
- Alternative titles could be “Pucker up!” or “Keep your mouth kissable”
You must log in to submit a review.