Wondering how much you should charge for private practice packages? Have an idea of what you want to make but don’t know where to start? Need to figure out how to determine your financial goals?
Look no further than this Google Sheet set with financial planner that will help you answer your questions!
This Google Sheet will give you ideas in how to structure your rates in your private client package and what the final tally will look like after taxes and expenses. This includes:
- Package Calculator (with tips on what to include in an ultra-valuable package for 1:1 clients)
- See the real take-home money on what you can make from your package
- Use as part of your financial planner to determine how many packages you need to sell each month to reach your goals!
- Income Distribution Calculator (how to protect your business and still pay yourself)
- Yearly Bookkeeping spreadsheet
- With ideas for income/revenue and expenses you may forget about – or need to plan on in the future!
- Resource links
As a private practice dietitian in the 6-figure club, I know the struggles of going from where you’re at to where you want to be. It took me a couple of years to get it down. And many times, we need to get our ideas down just to see if it makes sense!
When I started seeing private clients, I began tracking my expenses with my bookkeeper and financial tracker to save money. I also needed to play around and adjust my fees as I grew but wanted to get an idea of what those fees would look like in reality.
A $2000 package does not mean you get $2000 in our bank.
By using the MNT Package rate calculator, you can play around with the services and add-ons you want to include, all while seeing how the total will add up in your business.
I follow the Profit First method and by doing this, I have my next 6 months’ salary in the bank plus quarterly bonuses!
When you purchase this spreadsheet set, you’ll also get a brief video tutorial where I explain some of the sheets to you so you can best utilize them for your own practice and business.
Every dietitian deserves to know and charge their worth.
The template and equations are a huge help for a start-up practice. It gave me a good idea and acted as an example as to what to include in my budget and where. There were a few areas that were not applicable to my practice but that didn’t take away from the efficiency of the product.
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.