In this video, Abbey Sharp, RD, shares her top tips for finding your niche, communicating your brand message, and growing your business using social media.
- The importance of blogging and using social media for RDs
- How to uncover your niche
- How to flex your niche to speak to different audiences on various platforms
- How to communicate your brand through your logo
- How to share your unique voice and engage your audience on video and in writing
- How to work with food brands
- Pros & cons of writing for magazines, writing a cookbook, and publishing your own e-book
This video is worth 1 CEU and will also include Abbey’s handout on how to make money from blogging and social media. Abbey originally presented this session at the 2nd Annual Culinary Nutrition Conference that took place on April 8th, 2019.
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.
Leave a reply Cancel reply
You may also like
Google only shows high quality articles on the top spots in it's search results. This printable checklist will help make sure your blog posts are there!In combination with the other aspects…
In this video Jackie Newgent RDN, CDN shares her top tips for developing creative, well-written recipes. You’ll learn: How to develop a recipe to highlight health benefits, culinary techniques, trends,…