The #1 resource for anyone feeding or working with a picky eater with food texture aversions, this bundle includes over 300 sensory-friendly nutritious foods for kids who struggle to eat.
These lists are for you if:
- You created a perfect healthy snack list. Only to have your client tell you their child won’t eat a single food on it.
- You’d love to suggest a protein that isn’t a chicken nugget.
- You spend hours creating menus to match a child’s specific texture preferences.
- You’d love to boost variety in a child’s diet, but you’re stuck racking your brain for nutritious options.
- You’re frustrated of hearing “but he won’t eat that.”
- You don’t know what protein to possibly offer a child who only eats crunchy foods.
After making dozens of food lists to match the texture preferences and sensory food aversions of the picky eaters I work with, I created the Sensory Protein Guide and Ultimate Sensory Snack Guide – complete lists of nutritious options for kids’ most common sensory preferences.
These are must-have resources if you work with picky eaters, problem feeders, or kids with oral-motor delays, autism, or sensory processing disorder. Finally hundreds of foods they can actually eat.
The Sensory Foods Handbook contains:
- The Ultimate Sensory Snack Guide featuring:
- Over 200 snack ideas
- At least 30 suggestions for each of kids’ 8 most preferred tastes and textures: crunchy, soft, sweet, salty, smooth, high sensory (big taste or texture), warm, and cold
- At home and on-the-go options
- And more!
- The Sensory Protein Guide featuring:
- 100 healthy protein ideas
- Vegetarian and vegan options
- Tips, tricks, and more
This handbook is tremendously helpful and has a ton of great ideas. It is absolutely worth the money. Handouts are beautifully designed, with no typos or misinformation. Handouts also are simple enough and have enough white space that your client can write extra notes in the margins if they want to. Would buy again.
1 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Did you find this review helpful?
You must log in to submit a review.