So, you work with picky eaters.
Do parents tell you snack time throws them into panic mode?
Do they come to you overwhelmed wanting to serve something other than the same two foods every day?
Are you ready to help parents confidently find nutritious foods that fit their picky eater’s sensory needs?
If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place.
The Sensory Snack Guide takes all of the stressing out of snack time and helps you provide caregivers with the nutrition information they need to feed a kids who only eat certain textures.
- Nutritious snack ideas for kids’ most preferred textures and tastes: crunchy, soft, smooth, sweet, salty, warm, cold, and high sensory (big flavor or texture)
- Ideal snack meal plan for kids with autism, sensory symptoms, texture preferences, oral-motor deficits, and other barriers to eating
- Tricks and tips for picky eaters
- On-the-go and eat-at-home options for each of the 8 texture categories
Looking to eliminate snack time stress for good?
The Ultimate Sensory Snack Guide has over 200 sensory snack ideas plus 8 pages of tips, tricks, and suggestions on how to:
- serve snacks that picky eaters actually want to eat
- maximize nutrition for even the most particular eater
- select the most nutritious packaged snack
- pair foods so kids stay full and satisfied
I like the fact that their is recognition and respect for the child’s palate. Each child has such unique taste requirements often overlooked by adults.
This will make for a great focus for a Webinar. Thank you.
I like the fact that I can show my child examples of snacks by texture. Great job and thank you for the resource!
Excellent source for the group homes for developmentally disabled homes.
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.