Are your clients asking you about foods that “boost” the immune system? Are you looking for a presentation with information that your clients actually want to know?
Now more than ever people are recognizing the role that good nutrition and a complete diet plays in supporting the immune system. This makes sense knowing that over 70% of your immune system resides within your gut! But let’s face it – there is so much information out there on foods to support the immune system – some is true, and some is very false.
I’ve done the research so you don’t have to!
This presentation provides research-backed, easy-to-read information on how nutrition and the immune system are connected as well as top foods and realistic lifestyle habits to support proper immune functioning.
What will your audience learn?
- A brief 2-slide overview on how food affects the immune system.
- Ways to support your immune system through good nutrition and health habits
- Specific micronutrients that have been studied for their impact on the immune system
- Top 8 foods to focus on to support the immune system (with research to back it up!)
- How to incorporate immune-supporting foods in their diet
- PowerPoint format
- Title slide + 13 information slides + 2 reference slides + 1 thank you/contact information slide
- Non-branded! You have the ability to use your company’s name and logo
- High quality images
- Script for presenting this PowerPoint is not provided – limited notes available
Interested in presenting this information? Check out the handout that goes with it: “Top 8 Immune-Supporting Foods”
INSTANT DOWNLOAD: Once you purchase this item, it will be available for instant download from RD2RD.
LICENSE: You may not share, sell, or distribute the file.
© 2020 Real Good Nutrition LLC. Real Good Nutrition LLC retains all rights to the design and file.
Because this is a digital file, no refunds will be made.
Users who purchased Supporting Your Immune System with Good Nutrition, also purchased:
This was a super helpful resource with great graphics and clear slides regarding the topic. I was able to revise with updated info regarding COVID stats and logo. Thanks so much for providing this for a resource!!:)
This is beautiful and easy to use. It is great to use during COVID 19 for simple education to keep clients healthy
You must log in to submit a review.
Leave a reply Cancel reply
You may also like
Are your clients asking you about foods that "boost" the immune system?Now more than ever people are recognizing the role that good nutrition and a complete diet plays in supporting…
Front and back patient education handout explaining 6 basic habits to implement for good gut health:Eat more fiberInclude probiotic and prebiotic rich foodsEat mindfullyManage your stressStay hydratedGet quality sleepExamples for…