*NEWLY UPDATED 2023*
This e-workbook is a comprehensive guide for those suffering from Hashimoto’s or hypothyroidism. It includes 72 pages of info guiding clients through:
- Dealing with a hypothyroidism diagnosis
- Root causes of Hashimoto’s
- How the thyroid works
- Nutrients important for thyroid function
- Nutrition, lifestyle, and supplement suggestions
- Discussion on goitrogenic foods, soy, and gluten
- Lab tests to request
- Gut health
- Liver support
- Meal ideas & recipes
- Action steps and journals to help clients figure out what to prioritize for themselves
- How to effectively communicate symptoms to their medical provider
- Dealing with body changes associated with hypothyroidism
- Stress management techniques
- & more!
This could be used either for clients use or as a clinical reference for dietitians looking to learn more about nutritional strategies for thyroid support.
Thank you Laura for creating this wonderful resource that has been really helpful to guide my Hashimoto’s clients , easy to follow and very a wonderful guide
Thank you for pulling all the information I need into 1 resource. I have several clients with Hashimoto’s and this workbook has been very helpful!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.