This e-workbook is a comprehensive guide for those suffering from Hashimoto’s or hypothyroidism. It includes 50 pages of info guiding clients through:
- Dealing with a hypothyroidism diagnosis
- Root causes of Hashimoto’s
- How the thyroid works
- Nutrients important for thyroid function
- Nutrition, lifestyle, and supplement suggestions
- Discussion on goitrogenic foods, soy, and gluten
- Lab tests to request
- Specialty labs to dig deeper
- Meal ideas & recipes
- Action steps and journals to help clients figure out what to prioritize for themselves
- How to effectively communicate symptoms to their medical provider
- Dealing with body changes associated with hypothyroidism
- Stress management techniques
- & more!
This could be used either for clients use or as a clinical reference for dietitians looking to learn more about nutritional strategies for thyroid support.
Thank you for pulling all the information I need into 1 resource. I have several clients with Hashimoto’s and this workbook has been very helpful!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.