Top 5 Tips to Pass the CSG Exam
Do you primarily work with older adults and have been thinking about becoming a Board Certified Specialist in Gerontological Nutrition (CSG)? If the answer is yes, this free resource is for you!
Where Do I Even Start?
There is a lot of information out there, but how do you know exactly what you need to get started? This simple one-page document with hyperlinks to additional resources can get you started.
The 5 Tips to Pass the CSG Exam
- Know where to start.
- Take time to study.
- Take advantage of study resources.
- Reach out to a CSG for advice.
- Be prepared for test anxiety.
You Can Do This!
I hope this is just the beginning to your journey to become a CSG dietitian. These tips and resources will help you know what to do next. You can do this!!
Be sure to check out my other resources!
Be sure to check out my other products listed below. I offer a free product for every premium paid product. Your support is so appreciated!
- High Protein Snacks Handout (FREE)
- High Calorie Snacks Handout (FREE)
- High Calorie SHAKES Handout (FREE)
- Resources for End of Life Care (FREE)
- Low Cost Dental Care Options Handout Template (FREE)
- Top 5 Tips to Pass the CSG Exam (FREE)
- High Protein Foods SERIES ($9.99)
- High Calorie Foods SERIES ($9.99)
- High Calorie SHAKES e-Cookbook ($19.99)
- Oral Health in Seniors SERIES ($12.99)
- Nutrition and Hydration at End of Life BUNDLE ($19.99)
Despite all of the info on CDR about the CSG Exam, I still didn’t know where to start. This resource gives me a good starting point.
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.