Top 5 Tips to Pass the CSG Exam
Do you primarily work with older adults and have been thinking about becoming a Board Certified Specialist in Gerontological Nutrition (CSG)? If the answer is yes, this free resource is for you!
Where Do I Even Start?
There is a lot of information out there, but how do you know exactly what you need to get started? This simple one-page document with hyperlinks to additional resources can get you started.
The 5 Tips to Pass the CSG Exam
- Know where to start.
- Take time to study.
- Take advantage of study resources.
- Reach out to a CSG for advice.
- Be prepared for test anxiety.
You Can Do This!
I hope this is just the beginning to your journey to become a CSG dietitian. These tips and resources will help you know what to do next. You can do this!!
Check Out My Other Resources
If you work with older adults, you may be interested in my other resources on RD2RD:
- Resources for End of Life Care (free)
- Nutrition and Hydration at End of Life HANDOUT
- Nutrition and Hydration at End of Life VIDEO
- Nutrition and Hydration at End of Life BUNDLE!
- SAVE money & buy the handout & video together!
Thank you for your support!
You must log in to submit a review.