Unsure your role on the treatment team for your client struggling with an eating disorder? Curious if your staying within your scope of practice during appointments?
Eating disorders are a lot more than just telling someone what they need to eat. A dietitian cannot treat clients with eating disorders on their own. A team of treatment providers (dietitian, therapist, doctor) is necessary for successful recovery. This webinar will give you an overview of each treatment team members’ scope of practice and role.
You will also learn how to have effective nutrition follow-ups with your clients.
What’s covered in this video:
- Identify RD’s role and scope of practice within treatment team
- Discuss the roles and scopes of each treatment team member (therapist, doctor, medication prescribers, etc)
- Learn key questions to ask for impactful follow-up appointments
- Identify various therapeutic modalities to use during nutrition sessions to help yourself and clients
- 90 minute webinar
- Copy of accompanying slides
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.