This worksheet is designed to help clients identify positive changes to make in their eating habits that will guide them towards recovery. Clients could recognize if they are missing certain food groups, if they are not eating enough at a certain time of day, if they are portioning inadequately, etc.
There are 2 versions when this product is downloaded:
- A non-branded Word document that can be printed and copied.
- A non-branded Excel document that can be used electronically.
How to use this worksheet:
- Client fills out Column 1: “What I Ate Yesterday”.
- RD and/or client work to fill in Column 2: “What My Body Needs”.
- This is where the client’s meal plan or meal structure would be outlined.
- Client and RD work to fill out Column 3: “Changes for Recovery Today”.
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.
Leave a reply Cancel reply
You may also like
Mindful eating and emotional eating are topics that frequently come up in client counseling sessions. This two-for-one pack of infographics expand on each concept and provide a launchpad for reflection,…
Have you ever found yourself sitting with a client and suddenly realizing that they need help navigating their emotions surrounding meals but you don’t have the resources to guide them?…
This is a great introduction to Intuitive Eating and the principle of honoring hunger. At your next speaking opportunity, rather than just talking about what Intuitive Eating is, give your…