Using this comprehensive form, residents can make their dining choices known such as:
- The times that they are used to eating
- The places they like to eat
- What foods they want
- And what foods they don’t to eat
- Any dietary restrictions a resident may have including ethnic or religious preferences
- Whether that person wants to explore liberalizing those restrictions in an informed choice care plan meeting
Help is here.
A comprehensive form that covers all the bases when it comes to a resident’s dining choices and can be used for liberalizing dietary restrictions in an informed choice care plan meeting.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner choices including preferred times and places, activities when eating, portion size, religious/ethnic/cultural/special food preferences and choice of drinks
- Identifies a resident’s current dining situation like being on a restricted diet, any allergies, do they need help when they eat, and more.
- What does a person want to eat on birthday?
- And more.
If you need a comprehensive document, order your download now.
You must log in to submit a review.