Ever wanted to be published in major magazines or on websites? Or do you just want a flexible career doing something you love?
The in the “Guide to Freelance Writing for the RDN”, Ana Reisdorf, MS, RD shares all the secrets to how she became a successful writer and created a flexible, but profitable career she loves.
- Figuring Out Your Goal: Why Do You Want to Write
- What to Write About: To Niche or Not to Niche
- Types of Writing: Blogging, Ghost writing, Websites, Magazines and More
- Best Places to Find Writing Work
- Tips on Applying and Pitching
- Pricing Your Writing: Per word, Flat Rates, Retainers
- Favorite Writing Resources
- Recommended Publications to Pitch
Ana Reisdorf MS, RD is an experienced health and nutrition writer. Her work includes publications in Today’s Dietitian, TheNest.com and a multitude of ghost writing work. Ana also supports RDs with a Facebook Community, RDs Who Write.
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.