Are your clients asking you about tips and tricks for grocery store shopping? Are you looking for a presentation with information that your clients actually want to know?
With strategically placed food, deceiving packaging, and endless choices, grocery shopping can feel a bit overwhelming. This presentation investigates some of the biggest myths about grocery stores as well as tells your clients how to decipher nutrition label health claims. Your audience will leave with tips on how to stock their pantry or freezer, meal prep strategies, budget-friendly picks, nutritionally-complete snacks, and how to make stress-free decisions while shopping.
I’ve done the research so you don’t have to!
This presentation provides realistic tips and easy-to-read information on how to grocery shop with both health and budget in mind. It also includes research-backed information on organic vs. non-organic foods and and consumer trends.
What will your audience learn?
- Busting the top 3 grocery store myths
- Practical ways to maximize shopping time with meal planning, meal prepping, and label reading tips
- Advice for making stress-free and budget-friendly decisions when shopping
- 24 freezer and pantry staple ideas
- Research on organic vs. non-organic foods, as well as how to decipher health claims
- Tips for navigating grocery stores during COVID-19
- PowerPoint format
- Title slide + 1 outline slide + 1 “about me” slide + 21 information slides + 2 reference slides + 1 thank you/contact information slide
- Non-branded! You have the ability to use your company’s name and logo
- High quality images
- Script for presenting this PowerPoint is not provided
INSTANT DOWNLOAD: Once you purchase this item, it will be available for instant download from RD2RD.
LICENSE: You may not share, sell, or distribute the file.
© 2020 Real Good Nutrition LLC. Real Good Nutrition LLC retains all rights to the design and file.
Because this is a digital file, no refunds will be made.
Thank you for this presentation, bought it and used it the same day and turned out great!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.