RD2RD hosted a Q&A series to help RDNs offer their services virtually during COVID-19.
- Session 1: Logistics, Workflow and Technology for Virtual Visits with Nicole Goodrich, MBA, RDN
- Session 2: Coverage, Billing and Reimbursement with Steve della Croce, MS, RDN
- Session 3: Marketing Your Business During a Crisis with Jamie Mass, MS, RDN and Alissa Rumsey, MS, RDN
- Session 4: Behind the Scenes of a Virtual Practice with Gabbi Berkow, MA, RDN
- Session 5: Counseling Skills and Best Practices for Virtual Visits with Jessica Edelglass, MS, RDN and Amy Helms, LMSW, RD, CEDRD-S
These sessions were Live Q&As but video replays are available below.
Session 1: Logistics, Workflow and Technology
Special Guest: Nicole Goodrich, MBA, RDN has over 15 years of experience in nutrition business. She is the founder and CEO of Anderson’s Nutrition, LLC, a private nutrition practice in the Phoenix area. Nicole has also worked for several multi-million dollar companies in key management and executive level positions. She has studied at Wellcoaches and lectures at Arizona State University.
Learn more about Nicole at: https://rdnutritionbusiness.com/
Shop Nicole’s store on RD2RD for business tools and resources.